Saturday, May 29, 2010

Neway

Went out with John and the gang for the second time.This time JL,hui shan and jessie also joined up.Have an awesome and super crazy afternoon with them.Actually,that day i was suppose to join up with chin hong gang to watch Shrek in Midvalley.But somehow i changed my mind as i'm not really a big fan of Shrek=.="Felt kinda sorry for belle as she is joining them for movie as well.At the end,i just can't resist the temptation to go sing k again.The first one with Moni them was nice,so i wanted to go for it again!!


The flashy flashy Mic waiting for the crowd!
I personally felt that these VIP mic was a bit too over to be kept like this,haha


Hui Shan and Jessie!
Always wanted to go with them for at least once.@@

KL is a city full of intense stress and phone calls.Just looked at these two and u will know why...their phone never stop ringing ~~


Hui Shan and me,LOL


The typical hui shan we know.Why i never feel surprise she will stand on the crouch?oh,i almost forgot,i already get used to it,LOL


Jessie and me

Hui Shan took this photo for us.After i keep failing to take self portrait with my shaky hand at times=.="
Monica signature pose: 1
Ethan signature pose: 2

This is where the nightmare begin!This would be the first time JL go sing k.This is his very first time!!!He is no longer a virgin in sing k anymore,LOL..I guess a lot of people like Lee Hom songs.Looked closely the fellow who is holding the remote control=.=""This fellow select 3 pages of Lee Hom songs.Can you imagine every stop/next button will come out with another older songs of Lee Hom.As a result,we BARRED Lee Hom for the whole day after the first 3 pages.He made us anti Lee Hom that day.

To: Lee Hom fans,blame him!!!haha


Take 1
Looked closely~~Hui Shan was rushing to take this photo with us

Take 2
Again,Hui shan is not in the photo!

Everyone is in this photo.
Thanks to self timer mode of my camera@@

Monica and me
I don't know what's wrong with my bloody camera tat day.I think i blurred almost 6 takes before ending up with a clear photo with self time mode again.LOL
Finally~the clearer version of self portrait photo
Did i mention Monica singing ability in the previous post??This girl really can own you with her singing talent.High pitch,low pitch and whatever vocal you named,she has it all@@

The first Timer in Neway,Jun Long

Why are you laughing??

The gang

This fellow get into the situation real fast.He get really high during climax.Above is the evidence to prove JL can get high easily!

John and Me
My roommate,housemate for the next 3 months



Below is a video clip during our time in the box.These are one of those crazy moment we have in the room.Obviously the girls are better than the guys,but this song is seriously freaking tough,and i can't read some of the Chinese lyric=.="Hope you all can have a laugh watching it!


Times flies without giving me any notification.Throughout this 3 semesters,i think i really meet some wonderful people.I started to get know John and Monica in second semester.While the bonds are getting closer ,my times in UCSI are getting lesser.I know there will be a day where i need to say good bye with my reluctant heart.How wish i could i have known u guys for a little bit earlier,how wish i am to have at least one more semester with you guys.

My life has always been the same since the day i stepped into college.
I come , i leave a mark, i go
Hopefully my mark can last a little bit longer in you guys heart

0 comments: