Saturday, May 8, 2010

Nomad

I would say this is a new record,because this would be the 3rd time i'm moving to a new house,LOL. I have completed the tittle of nomad,as i move to 1 place per 1 semester.The funny part is while the rental around angkasa condo is getting more and more expensive,my rental is getting lower and lower,LOL,and the condition of the house is getting better and better,LOL.I will move to my friend house.Those fellows are my coursemate 2of them are from january intake,but we are in the same lecture last semester. i can't stop myself for bursting to laughter every time i think of this,because it has been really crazy.At a moment i was so desperate to find a new room after my fuck ass owner sell his house without informing us.but now the issue is settle and i will move to my new pit real soon,wakaka..Lately my housemates helping her friend to take of care of a stupid dog for 1 week.This fuck ass dog is seriously piss me off,pee and shit all the time,got even once go and pee at my sandals.I have no idea keeping a dumb ass dog is so irritating,they bark at 5 o clock in the morning,and sometimes bark non stop for unknown reason. The big bully=me of course must revenge,i go mess with its cage and steal its food,LOL.He wanted to bite me,so i take a stick and stuck into his mouth,he become more fierce and keep on barking at me,i have no idea since when i will hate dogs at this extreme rate.I guess i'm just not the dog type of person,i just feel like to throw it out of the window,or can i poison him??Oh hack can you just stop the barking for once!!!GRRRRR! The best part,i won't pay the rental for this month,who ask you( the new dumd owner ) delaying to see us and intend to increase the rental to don't know how much. I'm a avenger,i remember every shit you throw on me, and i will repay you with lorry truck loaded with 10 tons of shit at the back. i will never pay for this month, blow me if you can,LOL

0 comments: