Thursday, May 20, 2010

the old gay times~

Never in my mind the botak guy during my first class will turn out the be my soul mate for life.Never in my world i can imagine the act cool fatty who used to be from pe class will become my best mate till now.It's really hard to imagine after 1 and a half years spending together can actually mold our friendship to such extend.I am proud,in the same time,i am damn fortunate to have you guys with me all the time.WTF,now it's starting to get a bit gay.Undeniable i met one hell of bunch of friends,with all kinds of characters,kai lun with his standard pattern,victor with some fuck ass attitude+big dick,Sean with his boobs idea...oh ya,the mamak store!we should go back again.Most probably all those workers have gone back to India,LOL...July 13th...can't wait for it!!!!you guys must come!i hope so,i pray so

0 comments: