Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ipod nano

Went to Times Square today,and finally decide to splash the cash to buy contact lens,which cost a chump of my saving.But still i wanted more stuff,my greediness never change,it's like an addicted drug,always want more,always wanted to make myself look good,owning cool gadjets.Something will never change after all,i want to enjoy the luxuries,i wanted to enjoy everything.I guess most of us,especially at our age will experience such life,the needs to spend,the needs to waste money~~phew,,,i feel so guilty.The worst part, i also wanted an ipod nano,yet i never actually willing to pay for it.But i really wanted it,as a matter of fact,i really in love with it.it looks damn cool,especially with those newly added features,but the price is officially killing my intention off.It's just way too expensive for me to spend.To be honest,i am never a big fan of Apple,but the nano really caught my attention,simply in love with nano~~~~

0 comments: