Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sense

There is only 10 days left and may is over.i can sense the nightmare of all those quiz and midterms are coming,but not so soon.Life is getting a bit lonely sometimes,especially when you come back to your room,you have no one to talk to.Guess all these are gonna change when i move to John house at the end of this.Have a new hair cut this week,at least now my hair got style already,lol.Though i wish my mom can cut for me,but i'm just too lazy,too lazy to move my butt and take the fucking smelly bus for 3 hours back home.There is not much happening stuff lately,which kinda cost me unmotivated.Life is full of rotating manuals.Wish it will change any sooner.oh ya,i am planning to throw a big party for my coming birthday this time.For those who are actually kind enough to drop by and have a view of my latest post.PLEASE make yourself available on JULY 13th..This will be the last birthday party i have with you guys

0 comments: