Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mega Mac

went to MacD for dinner after basketball game.Well,today performance was not really good,as usual~the lack of practice and lack of stamina wounded my performance,another factor is due the fact the fat indochinese used to play for his school,so it was kinda hard to catch up with his rhythm sometimes.Guess i need more time to get used to it after enduring a life without basketball for so long.I really need to thank my sneakers as i almost twisted my ankle when i jump for rebound during one game.Luckily my sneaker's ankle guard works well,or else i will sprain my ankle again=.=""Now it's a little bit swollen,but it's not very serious,guess it will heal after one or 2 days.For the dinner part,LOL...ever since mega mac was introduced,it has been my priority every time i set my feet into MacD,LOL.Guess it is one of those which can fill stomach when i was hungry.When i take away,i will add 2 more slices of cheese as it will be more fulfilling,wakaka..Again,have my dinner alone today.It was kinda late when i finish the games,guess by then everyone should have taken their dinner,or may be i am just too lazy to ask for them.Today still need to pretend sick for whole day for the sake of my brother,zz..i hope it is worth it for you though...But seriously reconsider what have you done so far,after all,the choice is yours

0 comments: