Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thank you for everything

Flashing back 20 years ago,born with a dry freaking ugly skins,doctors said i would need several operation to remove the mucus accumulating in my bloody nose,i was operated twice,with each operation costing 5k.I survived,but removing a big chump of money from her saving.Her,the soul who gives everything to create me,shedding bloods,withstanding the pain that last for so long,allowing me to see the world with my eyes.I was born with a lots of problems,or i should say i create a dump of mess for her to settle,for her to rush from one place to another just to make sure i was ok.I feel so helpless,i wonder why i would treat her like tat when i was small,why would i cost so much troubles to her.I have no idea how many times i was sent into the hospital when i was a fucking kid due to my dick head attitude,and overactive body.I always make her worry,make her cry.Why i was such a trouble makers when i was young.This is not a debt,it ain't gonna be any loan repayment,this is beyond what the things i care the most for now-money can be replaced.I own her everything,i own her my life.From a fucking naive kid who always takes things for granted,to a boy who always fight with others in primary school,to a guy who did so many mistakes in high schools,to a teenager who break her heart,to the present me,who selfishly requesting her to use up all her bank saving in order for me to enjoy the luxury of fresher air in oversea, i'm sorry for all the mess i have cost,i'm deeply regret for everything i did which upset you.

Thank you for loving me
Thank you for caring me
Thank you for everything
Happy Mothers day,mom

0 comments: