Thursday, May 13, 2010

Last piece

Once again i'm gonna give a complete evaluation on my present semester lecturer.Well,basically this semester trigger the experience of new things.Subjects like human nutrition, marketing are getting kinda interesting but in the same time it's getting a bit scary especially when i start imagine how much thing i need to stuck into my brain when the final approaches.Lecturer this semester is way better than the previous one,at least we have no SOhai Lee with his sickening grandpa stories,we don't have a slacker who wasted our time just by going to his class.I would say my FQM lecturer by far is the best lecturer i ever have since i came to this institute. Marketing is really interesting,but in the same thing the definition kinda annoys me as i know,i will need to screw up my brain cells again when exam approaches. Human Nutrition lecturer is kinda strict,but she done her part,and i finish my part by attending lectures.Micro is the worst among this four i guess,but at least she can talk non stop for one and a half hour,though i wasn't listening at all.But,at least this semester subjects gives me a feeling,a feeling which encourage me to attend classes.Of course the first three weeks of a new semester is a complete waste of time and youth.Of course compared with the pressure group,i,who belong to the leisure group looked damn relax.Sorry and no offence,but i just can't get the idea of start studying at the beginning of a new fucking semester!!Why would they need to be such a fucking retard at such an early stage.Well,i don't give a fucking dam,i still got 1 more week to enjoy before i actually get serious,though reports and assignment distribution is starting to alert me to be more serious.As i promised my self,time to do some bombing will start next week.Times don't fly,they disappear with every moment u blink your eyes.This would be my last semester.My last one with my ucsi mates,i really can sense our relationship is getting stronger,of course there is some ass holes won't doesn't worth to be friends with.Phew,just ignore them for now,gonna take more photos this semester.I guess that would be the only evidence my existence does exist in their life.I'm scare, i'm thrilled...but this is life,everything has an end,but i know i am very fortunate to enjoy every moment of it before it's over.

Vive la vida sin remordimientos más .. A mis amigos, gracias a Dios por permitirme conocerte chicos

0 comments: