Thursday, October 28, 2010

High School till now

Since primary school life has been really sucks to me.To an ass hole who keep sneeze behind me and split his fucking saliva to my hair in standard 5,to the extend of betraying friendship due to 20marks.I think school life has been terrific in a way which i dislike it more than i enjoy it.Yeah life changed pretty much when enrolling into college.The sense of belonging among the gang made me become more open towards others,to someone who we called brothers,it has become a bond which mold my identity.But still,there is a sense of under accomplishment with the high school gang.Yesterday night was a day to remember,not because of how i hook up a girl,nor how well i dressed in the club,it's the taste of brotherhood which i lack of in High School.Having tat kind of feeling is undeniable one of the moment which i should have treasured for many years to come。At one point i'm living a life full of regrets,full of betrayal.But i guess i'm feeling much better now.At least from this moment,i can say it out loud,"my high school gang is one hell of a crazy bunch of people!"I'm just glad,glad i can still have the luxury to enjoy the friendship i lost in high school.For that,i'm grateful.For that,i would love to say thank you,for being able to be part of this group

0 comments: