Monday, October 18, 2010

The thing i feared the most

I am having a mild constant abdominal pain ever since i got the fucking food poisoning in Penang few weeks ago.I got an injection tat time,and ever since then,this problem proceed until now.Doctor suspect i got hepatitis,undergo a blood test today.Sometimes i really will ask myself,are you really afraid of dying?I admit i'm afraid.Bearing to see my friend mom passed away tragically,i'm really sad for him,in the meantime i'm really scare.Things and phrase like what if keep popping out in my mind.I have completed the first phrase in my life.Regrets,sadness,and every possible thing that hurt me,ruin me,actually making me to become a better person.The second phrase is about to begin,i really hope i can fulfill my own expectation,to fulfill the duty as a son to take care of the family.

I really hope Friday report will be a good one,i still have so much thing to do...This is not the right time just yet...

0 comments: