Saturday, October 16, 2010

First time again

I got my first moment again,this time it would be the tyre burst incident.Some stupid nail pierce into the tyre,and i guess you all know the remaining story.Went to have bah ku teh with chun den them.As usual,he will present his talk cock skill to all of us,accompanied by crap talk by the gang.Afternoon activity would be playing basketball with them.Ended up losing to a bunch of small kids.I don't really play,as i can't run much.Most of them are going back their Uni tomorrow.And the boring days lies long ahead.Guess i will find myself a job real soon.Right after i went to KL to settle off some business and perhaps gather with UCSI gangs.After all,this would be my last outing with them i guess.Life is really meaningless right now,really wanted to go back to Uni soon.And my damn offer letter haven't arrived,which is a pain in a fucking bucket.ZZZ..another day passed,with the burst tyre being the highlight of the day,LOL

0 comments: