Friday, October 8, 2010

What's on my mind

The first news is,i sprain my ankle again,the same old spot,left ankle.Got it while playing futsal with Anus Pang them.It's getting really irritating at times but i should blame myself for forgetting to bandage it while doing any sport.It's gonna take like 5 days before the major part healed,and it is gonna take like weeks to heal completely..The worst part,i need to attend wedding dinner in tis coming Sunday.Fuckard to the max,zz

Second part,sometimes i really wonder why human are mean to be forgetful?I thought friendship are mean to be erternal,esecially the one i have in college.It truely define me,but as years passed,as each of us tend to get on to our life,our distance has become further again.Meeting up with new frens tend to make plp forget.I guess distance after all is the most mortal tool to end an friendship.May be i'm getting emo all of the sudden,but i really miss pm14,as a matter of fact,i kinda miss Uni life,although i do know i never belong there.They are a bunch of nice mates,but it's jsut not mean for me like what i have in college.I'm mixing better with my high school frens nowaday.Partly it's due to the fact we haven't mix for quite a while,so we tend to be more formal everytime we chat...Of course there are some like Anus Pang who did cursing all the time,i but i'm kinda glad,at least it allows me to forget my past at certain point of view.

My blog is so fucking dead until the point i only got one visitors nowdays.and i really miss her,but it's so hard to date her out.May be my skils aren't good enough for her...what else can i say,she is an Ex dino girl..Ain't gonna expect the date to happen so fast...

I hope i can get my damn offer letter as soon as possible,it's getting really annoying to check my mail box and there aren't update from Otago

I miss my frens...when is our next trip?when is the time i can truely blow water again??ZZZ

0 comments: