Monday, October 11, 2010

Praying for miracle

I was kinda piss with myself.Like what Ernest said,i really failed.Staying in SGT, just meet up with him few days ago,and i only get the news after someone staying in Canada asked me what happened.12 lives left us on this black day,10th October 2010, what hurts the most is it involve someone we know.The very last time i meet with his mom is during primary school.I still remember clearly how she looks,but all these doesn't really matters anymore.She has gone to heaven,resting in peace right now.At times,i really doubt how fragile a live can be.Within that moments,someone we know is hurting externally and internally.I didn't dare to call him, because i don't know what the fuck i should say to comfort him.I don't know how he feels,how hurt he is,how painful is him for losing someone so important in his life. Everyone are born to live,to taste highs and lows in life,but why life aren't fair enough to spare some mercy to those who never do any sin to this world?I know god is fair,everything are destined to happen, but i don't know why it has to be him and his family.It's just so so not fair.

When we left high school,we tend to get separated due to the distance.But everytime we meet up,there are always joy and cheers to chat with you.I feel really sad,i' mtrying to hold my tears,trying to act normal,trying to control my emotion when i think of this incident.To uncle who is still in ICU,i pray to god sincerely from bottom of my heart,please allow him to open his eyes again,to see his beloved son again.Please don't leave him and his family just yet.Please,god for the mercy of his soul,please allow him to continue this journey with his beloved ones..

Of course i won't start to point fingers at those MCA and UMNO babi at this stage.It's just so useless to do such thing.They are totally hopeless.I'm leaving this sick country, full of corruption,full of one sided race and the worst, a government who thinks nothing for his people.I'm just so tired to see everyone pointing fingers at each others.Those who act sad in front of the victim,act dumb and then act as representative of the people to say they will take legal action on those who are responsible for the accident.We all know that is not gonna happen.After all,this is Malaysia,a country full of pathetic politicians and the people who deserve way better than this..

Praying hard,hoping for miracle to happen, RIP to all the victims,and for most,our beloved aunty.Be strong,my friend

0 comments: