Sunday, October 10, 2010

BALLS are getting smaller

Attending one wedding dinner today in melaka.It's actually my parents friend dinner.This fellow is damn fucking rich,can be said a big tycoon in tyre business.Ok,cut the crap,the real thing i wanted to say is,i'm getting more and more ballless,for the whole day i have been scopping for any hot chicks,obivously those aunty are out of my sight,and it turn out the beer girl are quite hot.But,the thing is i'm getting more and more thin face nowdays.I don't dare to do anything at all.Is it because of my parents are around?Or it's just that my skill are rusting?Or am i trying to be a good boy now?I feel kinda confused right now.May be i really lack the real deal to apporach ladies after all.All kinds of bullshits are nothing when you canot perform the killer blow at the end.May be i have been hibernating too long at home.May be it's a good thing after all.Please forgive me for being so random,LOL...

0 comments: