Friday, November 19, 2010

Time is running out

What can you do when you have the ability to freeze the time.Unfortunately that's not gonna in my type of world. As i am breathing now,i know there is not much time left in Malaysia,a land corrupted with idiot politics but full of memories which mold me up. Chili asked me who will i miss when i go to NZ.The answer is actually really easy to be answered.Yet, i don't know how to reply her at the beginning.I'm trying not to think of it as long as i wanted it to be,but clock is ticking,there will be a time where i really have to say good bye. Though i'm rusting at home,i still hope time can moved slower even just by a fraction of seconds. Can i really let everything go when i really take off?This question circling around me every night before i closed my eyes. Two years without seeing my mom,my high school punkies,my college mates..i know i will miss them from the bottom of my heart...i know i will........

0 comments: