Monday, November 15, 2010

Visa

After 4 trips to kl,with lrt and buses as my transport,i have submitted all the documents to Selset,the agency dealing with my Visa to NZ.hell yeah it has been a tiring journeys,with lots of fuck up incident with it. Last Friday i receive another heart attack!.It was early in the morning and the indian guy,sorry dude,forgot your name again :p called me.He told me that the Foreign Affair Ministry do not accept runner or representative to apply letter of good conduct for students anymore.The student have to go to Wisma Putra themselves to get the letter of good conduct.My mind was telling me,WTF!!!!I jump out of the bed,put on my jeans and rush to the office.The office is nearby taylors while i'm staying nearby Subang Parade.It took me just 3 minutes to reach there,LOL.when i open the door,i saw the indian guy still calling others and informing them the bad news,LOL.And he was quite shock to see me!LOL.While i was figuring out how to go there by public transport,i received another phone call.I think god seriously show me some mercy that day!The indian guy told me he needed to go there,and he can give me a lift.The time is 2.50pm when we started our journey and the place closed at 4=.=" I can tell you wisma putra is a fucking jungle! Putrajaya is seriously a place with a failure name tag!all thanks to our beloved two faced Mahathir,we got a big open space with lots of partially developed buildings and houses.Z,i will stop the politic issue for now,get sick of it everytime i think of it.For once and for the rest of the times,SCREW the government with its pathetic policy.How can you suddenly change the rules and asking people to follow it without any notification?ARe you guys brainless?Yes,i answer it for you!The good news is i get the whole process done in a quick time.Seriously need to thank Selset for the ride,because i think i won't be able to reach this place by public transport,and taking a cab will cost me like =.=" Well, let's forget the figures.






0 comments: