Monday, November 15, 2010

This is for you

I saw one status in facebook weeks ago.I didn't actually pay much attention to it.The status is really simple,yet it is so true.Growing up is really not fun at all. As we grow older,we tend to have more responsiblity. We need to learn how to deal with not just homework and lousy and boring classes anymore. But,we have to face it no matter what happens


Life is really great when it comes to family and friends.I believed in what most of us believed in.I'm blessful to have a mom who loves me so much,who cares for me,who gives everything to me Yet,i'm taking it for granted.Selfishly i need to bear it with my own eyes to see her work as hard as she can to support my studies.If i'm not going oversea,she by now should be able to retire and go travelling and enjoy her life.Same applied to my dad. Sometimes it is really hard to make choices in life.Things that i wanted for years,which eventually granted with my parents hard earned money.Yet,i feel so bad for myself.All i can do for now is to promise myself i will study hard and take care of them in the future.I learned to toughen up myself,by casting no doubt with my ability,i shall rise up to the challenge,worked my heart out to let them enjoy their life when they are old.This is such a strong statement to be fulfilled.i have to been through a process,a process we called maturity before i can fulfill the statement i have just make. It's time to grow up.From a boy,to a teenager,from a teenager,i am preparing myself to be a man.A man who take care of his parents.

I want to be that man...










0 comments: