Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dilemma Over

For the past few weeks i have been searching for jobs, tons of replies stuck up my pathetic inbox.It's not really hard to find job.the toughest task is allocating a place for me to stay.Anus Pang is kind enough for me to stay,but due to strategic problem,i have to reject,for that,i feel a bit sorry in a way,though i know he won't actually care,LOL.And then of course the story continue with i found the job i want.Selling ice cream for 10 bucks per hour.Intended to go for an interview,which is actually pointless,because i know i will get the job,cause the interviewer is a she,ROFL,and of course they need people urgently,which is the main point,forget the first factor,thank you.


Mom suddenly came with a bang "Boi,you don't go work, December follow me to Thailand." To tell you the truth,i don't feel like going,but then this would be the last trip i can actually spent my time with my mom for the next two years.I wanted to spare more time with my mom.In the same time i wanted to earn money to buy stuff.At the end,i chose to hibernate for 2 more weeks and follow my mom to Thailand.I don't feel like missing this chance to go for a trip with my mom.It has been so long since the last time we spent time together. As for money?Well,just like Chili said...i can earn up to NZ$ 200 per day during summer break.What for aiming for 1k ringgit per month for now.

I should value my remaining time in Malaysia,instead of thinking how much i can earn per month,the figure will never exceed 2,and my aunt just bank in 2k to my account =.=" Heard she got a paid raise again.So officially,i can self proclaim,i would rather rust in my home!!Forgive me for being so useless,but i wanted to do something which is more meaningful to me...at least few more photos with my mom..

0 comments: