Saturday, December 4, 2010

What's the point

Frankly, i was really piss for the whole day.Except brightening my day with friend telling me he will let me stay in subang for 1 month, my mind is really fucked up. I went for badminton today,with my hometown friends,as they have finished their exam. Well,i will skip the badminton part,cause i really not into this sport. Hanging out and chilling out with them at night is alright,but no one actually realize i'm really sad. Sad to be put in such situation. Disappointed to be in such dilemma. There is nothing i can do to stop such art. I have no right to control ones life,but why it has to me.Why must one's action will have such miserable impact in others' life. It is so unfair to both of us,but what can i do?I'm so helpless, i'm praying for miracles each day,hoping i don't have to bear such tremendous pressure,but i have failed. I learned to let go at times,but volcano eruption will always happen without warning. I need to learn,i need to bucked up, i still need to bear such guilt for a certain time.

no point hating someone that you can't control in your life. Unfair,but it's the honest truth. LIVE with it,die with it..

I think no one can actually understand what m i talking about,which is a good thing after all.

0 comments: