Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Slow Counting Down

Went for a basketball game in Abdullah Court today.Warming up with 2 small kids while waiting the high school gang to appear and chase the kids away.Reason?They wanted to play full court! Getting older does have lots of advantages,such as you will always being asked to join in. These kids seriously can run,i run full court for 15 minutes,finish some lay ups and some shooting,i started to feel the impact of getting old.As usual when tired,i tend to stay at one side of the court waiting to play chickens.LOL,still manage to get some easy layups.After all,they are kids,it's so easy to prank them. The major talking for the whole evening is i'm driving without license.Imagining there is a damn police block in front,well if that happens,i am seriously dead.I can't even bribe the coffee king as i only bring my car keys along,LOL..At the end,of course i make it to the safe land in one piece,for that,i would love to have thanked all the policemen for their laziness in the evening.Thank you so much~


Well,i left like 70 something days in Malaysia. No matter how i gonna face it,it's sad to leave. Leaving as in i won't come back so soon.So soon as in two years. 2 years is what it takes to make our friendship distanced even further. I remembered clearly the very last time pm14 organized a gathering. All it takes is just few blinking of eyes,few breath of air,and everyone changed. Some are following the mature trend,while some remain the same. the honest truth is,things will never remain the same again. When can we organize another trip together?When can we actually share our laugh like what we used to be.As reality check in, i wonder can we actually called ourselves brothers anymore? The family bond is loosen, we have to admit physical accompanies remain the most dominant force which enclosed our friendship.Yet,everything is starting to get out of shape.Is this the end of everything??Can you guys actually still remember my presence after two years. I'm afraid.I am living in fear i might actually demolish your figure in my mind.Reluctantly,everyone will start to forget each others.Such a cruel statement to be made yet it is so true.

Staying in hometown,accompany my mom,playing with computers,playing basketballs made me realize i really miss school time. I do admit the few gathering i have with my high school mates are some of the highlights in my life. I never actually know it can be so fun.Too bad clock is ticking,and i only can hope we can have few more gathering before i fly.But first,i gonna wait till you guys finish your exams.Anticipated the time we go HUAT again!!

Can anyone actually understand how i feel?Things which are in my gasp, and i'm letting it go because i have to,but the feeling is hard to bear.Seriously don't know what the hell is wrong with my mind right now. Forgive me for posting an emotional post..but besides being emo,what else can i do?

I miss everything...Counting down seriously SUCKS

0 comments: