Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Accident

A normal futsal day turn out to be an accident which cost my back bumper to crash.The left part is totally crashed=.=" It's my mistake to make a u turn there,but is she blind? I'm pretty sure there is no car when i turn.So you can imagine how fast she is driving.If she brake a little bit earlier,things like this ain't gonna happen. But what can i say?It's a SHE,and she is a Malay. The only thing worst than kicking your ass is to involve an accident with a female.


I gonna waste like 2k to fix my damn fucking old car. I'm the one who is stupid enough to make a u turn at that fucking spot after all. Lodge a report just now,and i really don't want to talk about the coffee money and Malay rights here. It is pointless...all my mom said is...drive safely next time...LAME, but it's a fact

0 comments: