Saturday, April 2, 2011

New zealand

IT has been such a long time since the last update from my blog,isn't it?Oh well,trying to get adapt to a new culture is driving me nuts. My meaning of new culture is i didn't speak single mandarin word for the past 1 month except when i web cam with my mom. It is kinda hard to realize times actually flies.It has been one and a half month since i got here. From a dried sneezing nose to a shivering cold weather,till the extend of its 40 knots wind.I guess i still survive.It's not the temperature which do the damage,it's the fucking wind which kill its. Anyhow,i started to get used to the weather,wearing a puff jacket before leaving the room is a must,or u simply put on something warm on u all day long is just the simplest solution.

I don't really feel that i experience a very big culture shock,i tend to get used to it within the first 2 weeks. The only problem is, i become kinda quiet. I don't talk as much as i did in my college or uni. I have friends,i have lots of hi-bye friends,but i simply can't get those type in college. To be fucking honest,i really miss my fucking idiotic high school friends.Don't o0o me,u know way fucking better who i refer to! Those moment we had,those times where all of us get wasted.I do have to admit,i miss you guys..

Those americans i'm staying with are actually pretty good.Decent, drinkers i would say. I never like beer,as a matter of fact,i i hate beers,they are the worst creation of mankind,but it's the ultimate socializing tool in the world.At least to the minimum extend,this is how it works in Dunedin. No matter what races you are,you gonna end up in a flat party drinking.Unless u choose to be a nerd,studying in the library every single day.Those types are really lifeless.They got no social network at all. I don't drink tat much,seriously i am no fucking joking,i can't event drink that much either,but most of the time you need to know people from tat kind of event.

My class is fucking shitty.They are either too big or too small.Big as in there are 500 students.,the small would be 30 plus.In big one,you wont be able to remember their faces,and most of the time you will just sit with different people in different seat. As for small class,most of them are just so quiet. The theory in making friends in Oversea is,if you don't take the first steps,you will hell no end up going back with a blank experiment.

Before i come here,i told myself to lay low profile,not to mess around like what i did back in Malaysia. But then, it seems this is way beyond the extend the low profile.It takes time...eventually,it will be there,but it just

NEED MORE TIME~~~~~~

0 comments: