Monday, April 18, 2011

Friends

Just read my friend's blog.My fucking idiotic friend,who master the art of cursing and giving me an enjoyable high school life. No doubt there will always be things where we can't look back, there will always be things where you can't say sorry for what you did, there are things where you wish it will never happen. Shits happened all the time, and we are still friends till now, which in my case, consider it as a blessing. God u know how much i miss my A level life. The life where you can just hang out, relax and chill with your friends, i really miss those moments. But the truth is,i miss my high school friends too. I miss those fucked up things we did. Laying down on my 2 dollar bed, ( i got it on a church sale ), what do you expect?I'm fucking poor! Looking at my laptop screen, writing out a piece of crap right now, deep inside my heart, i shed my tears, hoping you guys are around with me right now. It is so hard to actually understand this kind of feeling until you actually being here, deeply alone, thinking what you have been through all these years, it does bring back good old memories which will melt your heart with smile....

Don't get me wrong. I have friends here.Though not as closed as those back home, it is just the kind of feeling, the kind of closeness we have that bond us so strongly, it doesn't work well here.At least for now, it isn't. Partly due to the fact some of them are born here,some has been here for ages, as for me?I am only freshly baked in Dunedin for 2 months. It really takes time to settle down. I'm settling down pretty well. Seriously, you can't argue how capable am i to settle down in foreign country. I think i'm actually doing pretty good with this adaption thing.But still,you will feel it.

The distance between you and your family, your beloved friends.Friendship are really mean to be forever. Even though we don't chat nowadays, we don't greet each other in Facebook anymore.It doesn't mean i forget you. It doesn't mean it's over. It's just a process, a process where everyone will endure, just in my circumstances, it's 3000km away from home..

I miss you guys...
Live well, fuck well
Till the next time we meet

0 comments: