Monday, June 7, 2010

Heat pilling up

Having a can of soft drinks doesn't really solve my problem.The last quiz is on this coming Thursday and i'm so clueless on what should i study.Feel so jerk off just by looking at those microbiology books.The worst part,there is no notes,which in the same time means i have to study the books.After this quiz,the midterm week is approaching in 1 week time.Not to mention the 2 assignment which is waving to the due date,well i guess i'm gonna start busy again.WTF...why my life just can't be as simple as collecting rental in millionaire city in facebook.Midterm weeks please don't torture my soul again.Human Nutrition is a nightmare,the worst part is not the subject itself is not really tough,but the intense pressure piling up from the surrounding seniors is really freaking me out,i have no past experience in marketing and Food Quality Management as well,it's like holding a rifle hoping it will pop out one fire bullet when u pull the trigger,LOL....

I never intend to be the top in the class,that's just so not me,but i don't wan to be the last either...
Pray i can maintain my grade this semester and get the hell out of here,Amen

0 comments: