Friday, June 11, 2010

Gym Session

Have my first official gym session today.I think my hands are so numb now until the point i can only touch my laptop and nothing else,can't even shower properly,LOL...Lifting all those weight is really killing me,the muscle is so damn stiff when you are at the limits.The first few times when lifting the weight is easy,but as your muscle start to tense up,you will understand what is the meaning of suffer.Actually i didn't plan to be like those freaks in the gym,some can even lift up the whole thing,WTF=.="""I never intend to compare myself with Iranians and Negros,their genes are different from ours.Besides,i don't think my future girlfriend will like me to be so freaking muscular,it will look very awkward.The only reason i will go to gym is due to the fact i wanna build up my chest.Abs is not a big problem for now,not super obvious,but got the shape is enough for me,just wanna build up and harden my chest.Swimming build is just my type,I guess i will only go gym once a week,then 4 days to rest my teared muscles,then continue with swimming,LOL...I hope i can have the patient to continue doing it,though it will hurt like hell by tomorrow.For the sake of looking good,i have to get on with it.Some said the beginning is always the hardest,at least need to gear up a bit till the very next time i go to beach,hehe...till next time

0 comments: