Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Beer Feast

Yesterday midnight my housemate plan a beer feast.They bought like 6 bottles of Beers along with the cheapskate Chivas belonged to Calvin.Why i said cheapskate??Because everyone is drinking beers,Calvin alone was drinking Chivas,cheapskate!!!!Since i'm having stomachache,i can't really drink.I jut sit around and change my status to observer.My mind is clearest among all.I listened and get to know lots of stuff and feeling from them.Obviously the content is highly classified and it shall remain silent forever.Feel kinda touch everyone can actually leash out their feeling and sort out all the differences.Those touching scenes,honest truth from each other made me realize how fortunate i'm to own so many thing which others can only dream on.It makes me wonder am i qualify to,or i should say am i eligible for such fortune.Yet,at times i really wonder am i worth it.Am i worth the opportunity to explore a whole new type of experience next year and approaching the first step of my dream.For now,i don't wanna think bout it,because there is still 3 to 4 more months before everything can be finalized.I'm just glad,before i leave,i know a bunch of fellows who treat me like a family,who tease me when the time is right.Obviously there are conflicts around which makes life kinda hectic,but it is always due to all these piece of shits which drives our bond becoming stronger and stronger,especially after this kind of problem and feeling solving beer feast...For those who has their own problems and hardship,i know i'm helpless to guide you,as such matters are depend on your own hand,i won't be so stupid to say i will go through all these with you together,i know i can't neutralize your pain,but all i can do is to give you the support when you need it the most,always will...

Never regret moving to this house!

0 comments: