Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tough Year Ahead

Looking,as a matter of fact hearing all those firecrackers sounds made me realize,now we are in 2010.Feel sad to be 20,as this is the age where i used to tell myself to be more realistic.2009 has never been an easy year for me.Recieving result,watching all my friends chose the route i used to firmly believe i will take-medicine before i gave up when too much thing happened in the same time.I can't bear to see the one i loved to suffer just to support me.It's just too much money involved and too much time to be spared before getting the harvest.Instead,i gamble my future with a career full of femine dominance.I have no idea where will i be in the next 3 years.Getting into Uni is the easier path.Right from the begining i know what will it looks like to be in a local private U.Well,what can you expect from a University lacking the resources?An outdated lab,lousy lift,terrible lecturer who looked like those dead nerds in high school.Life is always about complaining.We will never get tired of that,but still,life moves on.I have approximately 8 more months to complete my first year in UCSI,with the possibilty to do 1.5+1.5 if i continue my credits in the short sem.The new sem from january to april will be the most vital semester for this year,as they will mold my route to Otago.Getting good grades is hard,but preserving the grade is even tougher.I will do whatever i could to preserve my 3.2GPA before transfering to Otago.This will be my first objective. Thinking back the incident that happened 6 years ago,i will always pray myself to be forgiven.For doing so,i hope i can be a good friend to the lads.Flirting and fooling around has always been my speciality for years,but seeing you at that moment made my heartbeat stop instantly.If things do work out between us,i promise i will be more serious than before,added up with some sense of humour of course@@

0 comments: