Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thailand Trip

Basically,we are in 4 x 4 wheel drive trip under the melaka state organiser.This mean we have to travel all the way from segamat-melaka-rawang-ipoh to the border of malaysia-thailand known as,forgot the name,swt.Things that get me piss happend during the passport and visa counter.This is the so called corruption that happen in the immgration department.The idiot guy sitting at the counter closely examine my passport,and then show his magic hand with the victory sign.Of course this is not the common victory post,he was asking for 2 ringgit before approving my entrance into thailand.Overall,we spent around 2 hours plus just to get through the border.Our first stop is Hatyai,a town crowded by singaporean and malaysian.I should explain the reason why there are so many malaysian and singaporean in the later stage.The hotel we checked in is known as New Season Hotel.Technically this hotel is located at the centre of hatyai,which is why the rate is higher,but they do provide good service like taking good care of ur car and 24 hours survillance around the car park.My mom insist of getting a bath although it has been quite late(around 8 something).Then,we went to a seafood restaurant for dinner.This restaurant is quite famous but the funny part is they changed their sign board all the time,may be there has been a change of boss or whatsoever.Personallly i'm not a big fan of seafood due to the pimples issue,but it really stimulate my desire for seasfood because the food there was simply sensational.


What i like the most about this dish is the prawn.These are one of the cleanest prawn i ever have.There is no single shit left around the prawn which eventually make the prawn tastier!

This little fried fish may looked normal,not until you have the first bite and you will want it for more for sure.They are crunchy and yet they are not very oily.


Alright,this is the famous otak otak from thailand.Some restaurant in malaysia tried to mimic such dish but it turnout to be disaster.After all,we should tried the orignal Thai Otak-otak in nowhere else but thailand.This dish comprise of fish,crabs,prawns and sotong.It might looked liked shit in a coconut but the taste is so stunning that will fullfill your taste bud in the moment you taste it in your mouth!!10 out of 10 for this dish!!!

Erm,typical thai coconut.I guess most of you have tried it,but it taste better in thailand,may be it's just my illusion,LOL

After dinner,my mom and i went for shopping.My dad legs problem occur again and he headed back to hotel.I accompany my mom shop around the town.Another dramatic incident happend.My mom wanted to buy some girl accesorries,i was bargain with the stall lady,and finally we settle for 150bath.My mom was holding a 500 bath.then i asked her got change o not.She was so busy finding the change and eventually she assembly the change with the stuff and gave it to me.I said thank you and we walked off to another place.Then,my mom told me she still holding the 500 bath note.Then both of us laugh like hell.Guess you pretty sure what is going on by now,LOL...But i do said thank you and my mom didn't even notice it untul we walked off.We headed back to hotel and called it a day.

0 comments: