Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Reunion Lunch

Yeah,thanks to the cock sucking flood,my mom has less customer this year. Everyone is so busy cleaning their house,resulting them to forget to pay my mom a visit. Due to the economic failure all around the world, and the phobia of me asking money from them to further studies in oversea.P.S,i never ask from them!Everyone seems reluctant to talk about money this time. No more how much they earn, no more selling of houses,no more stock in the market. It is just a simple lunch.

At this moment, my mind is kinda blank. There is around less than 14 days before i leave this sickening country, the latest being the army force and government civil services asking money before rescuing you out of the flood. But again i don't feel the excitement of going to oversea at all.May be this is just a temporary diffusion into my brain cell.

MMU kids are going back to their Uni,which mean less people for gathering. I guess i really laying low this time.No more trip planning,no more fancy fancy gathering,just slowly wait the time before i fly.

Don't know why i have such feeling.i have a feeling we won't be close when we get over there.May be it is due to the fact we know each other too well here. I think we will still keep in touch,but i won't really mix into your life i guess.Worry your boyfriend might actually think i wanted to court you ,i admit i am quite a stalker if i wanted to,but you are really not my type seriously..Forgive me for saying it here,after all,i no wanna quarrel with you just because of such thing. No matter what, we are still friends.

Damn,i feel so fucking empty right now.Lots of thing came up into my fucking mind.Even my aunt also said i become more and more quiet nowadays. People really changed,especially during the process of growing up.Taking the big shots,and feeling the impact of falling down,disaster which stroke you so painfully until you can't forgive yourself for the sins you have committed.Growing to be a man is tough,but being one is even harder.

0 comments: