Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The real taste of life

Growing up in a family with the mom working her ass off to give everything she could possible afford is a definite blessing.Never did i realize how hard living at my own can be,not until now,where i was thousand miles away from home,staying in a fucking cold country where the summer is just like winter full of wind.

To tell you the truth,i am really worry i won't be able to last that long. 2 years everything at my own,damn,this really sucks!I wanted this,i wanted the taste off being in oversea.Hell yeah i finally got the taste of it,but life is not so perfect. I expected it to be tough,but i have no idea it will be this tough. Do i really need to hang on bread for 2 years?I already start to get sick of it.There is no pans or anything which works well for me,i don't even know how to cook spaggeti with the pot.I seriously feel like giving up right now.No one is there for me when i need them,can i survive during the winter?This is so fucking unbelievable!

I can't give up right now.It is tough living here.Bu t i will try to survive,i have to,what other choice when i have already throw 100k into this shit.God please give me the strength to continue this journey. I really hope my course mates are good,but,i have a feeling i might be facing disappointment.

Biting my lips to survive

0 comments: