Thursday, April 8, 2010

I missed my life

Wonder why my life has been so dead lately.Yes of course hanging out with course mates are still very enjoyable, Chilling and cam whoring with them is really fun,but still i still feel emptiness in y heart. Obviously i know it's never about love life. I'm leaving soon.Why should i leave a memory by saying good bye to someone i won't actually love.Doing that again and again in the past has given me the reputation as a famous player,i didn't intend to repeat the same mistake.The sin is too much to bear.Uni life continue with the fucked ass final coming in a glance of eye.Study week is about to end,yet i only manage to cover few chapters of chemistry. I didn't touch biochemistry at all.Feel sicked just by looking at those notes. Memorising all those scum ass structure really can kill.Kinda worry for business stat as i haven't do the tutorial yet. I'm going to have my first paper next Monday=.="" Yet,i feel so down right now.I'm so energyless to touch any notes, i feel like to sleep all day long but i can't sleep, all thanks to some brilliant advanced loyal mosquitoes. They will come and stalk at me every night during midnight 3 o'clock. The lamest part,they will bite the same spot,my left elbow again and again. Gotta kill all of them with shieldtox today!!Please give me the strength to continue this journey. I know i hate this Uni,as a matter of fact,i hate it since the day i get enrolled. Glad i manage to know some great friends here,but still, it's not enough,i missed PM 14 life more.. As i always remember, The tears i shed,The laugh we shared..i really miss it. I miss every moment of it...No matter what, just finish this semester and get on with it.

0 comments: