Monday, March 15, 2010

Worn and Exhausted

Chemistry midterm is coming,every fucking moron shit which slowly drain my soul is molesting me week by week.Although i was expecting this mess since the ever beginning,never in my life i will know it's gonna be this tiring.I haven't touch basketball for months,plus i haven't swim for more than 3 weeks.At such rate,i think i'm gonna lost the body i proud of within few more months..The good thing is...final is coming,stress but that means semester is ending soon,although the world soon means torturing our weak mind for one a half more months.All i need to do is to fullfill my promise and achieved the boundary i set for myself.It doesn't matter what result i will get,I just want my days to pass without any regrets.For once i need to remind myself,to cherish every moment i spend with u guys,because each days passed means each day lesser we will see each other again.All fucking rumble till the end of April!Ho-Ah

0 comments: