Thursday, January 28, 2010

Why Me

While thursday is suppose to be a boring day starting with our beloved self torturing lecturer,Dr lee.After the class,we chill at the library.Disaster struck when someone reminded me i accidently knock our chem lecturer last week.I remembered i was rushing back from toilet,when i opened the door,i knocked her.What on earth is she doing behind the door??Aren't you smart enough to know doors are made to be open?She asked for my name while we were waiting for the lift.And finally...2012 came today!!The joker in the class,Fong keep toying with her.And then,he ended up being called to the front to do monkey shows.After choosing two black girls as his assistants,as he was asked to pick 2 girls who he liked.The lecturer asked him to choose one guy.He said anyone with green shirt?I was like WTH!!!i was wearing a green army shirts.For instance,i bend my head down,trying to cover myself as much as i could.But,those girls who sat behind me,besides me all pointed at me!!There were more than 10 fingers pointed at me!!!The funny thing was i don't even know them!!!Army shirt suppose to have camoflauge effect!!What on earth is happening today??Then Fong and the gang keep telling her my name.And of course for sure,she said,the one with green army shirt,Ethan,right??Please come to the front~~I was freaked out in an instance,she can remember my name since last week=.=I was forced to come out and became the circus monkey!!Well then,i needed to choose two more girls,i wanted to choose my gangs,but i knew they will kill me if i chose them.At the end,i chose orange milk and cai san.Note:orange milk is so innocent,haha,because she did nothing wrong.Well,don't blame me,blame the white shirts,or least blame the circus boss!The lamest part is,we needed to pretend as water molecule,with me as the oxygen,and the 2 girls as hydrogen=.=""that is so freaking lame.The worst part,i needed to think of a way to connect with them,something like a covalent bond between hydrogen and oxygen,I came up with a brilliant idea-touch each other finger!i have no idea why everyone is clapping,that was so dumb.After the touching touching show,we went back to our own seat.The true nightmare began,as she already remembered my name,so she tend to call my name to go out to do questions.I was suppose to keep extremely low profile in the class,yet i ended up as the superstar clown of the day.Worst,i will get called all the time each time we have our chemistry class.WHY WHY WHY it has to be me!!!GOD DAMMIT!!!!May lord have mercy on my soul T.T

0 comments: