Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Idiot I Used to Be

I guess i can said the whole story started in 5 years ago.Back then i was a dumb ass who know nothing but to stick to my imagination.Few years ago,i don't even have the guts to talk to a girl.I remember myself as someone who was very ill tempered,stubborn and of course snobbish.Who can i blame?I was brought up with everything served right in front of me.I was blessed with undefined love that my mom has sacrificed for me.I was the only child,who used to believe the world is mine.Yet,twist and turn in high school made me realized how fragile a soul being can be in this community.I wasn't the favourite friend in my high school due to 3 simple reason-arrogant,nucklehead and selfish.Some of my high school mates simply can't tolerate with my behaviour.Although they never say anything,somehow as time passes,i began to realize i wasn't approved in their so called gang.I just find it hard to adapt to their world.For tons of times i tried to fit in,but i simply gave up after some time because it ain't easy to change who i am.Part of the reason is obvious isn't it?With my kind of punk ass attitude,i felt that i have a tough period throughout my high school year.As i grow older,i started to realize,i don't have anyone to lean on to when i was in shit mode.But then,i simply refuse to back down.I firmly believe with what i hold onto for years,i never intend to change myself for others.I'm sorry i can't tell you what changed me at the end,because it's something personal.For once and for all,i'm just glad i made it through the toughest period in my life.I'm sorry for all the mess that i have caused in high school.I will never ask for your forgiveness,because the only way to reduce my sin,is to treasure and value the friendship i have for now.This is the least i can do.

0 comments: