Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy Birthday 2014

Somehow i know this year is going to be tough. Setting myself 6 targets, where two of them is totally out of my hand seems to be a bit fair to say it's unlikely to happen. And yes, it is my birthday today. The same usual kindness among friends who wish you, does make me feel a little guilty, because i rarely wish people in Facebook. Getting old, is a really scary thing, I am one year short to complete a quarter of a century. My boss always say a man is define starting with the age of 30. In one way and another, this gives me 6 years to prepare myself to be the person that i have no idea how i will turn out to be.  I have always crave for more.  Lust will never be enough satisfy my greed, i need to earn more, i need to have better insurance for future, this put me into a position where i always need to work hard, as hard as i can. Sometimes thing might not work out as plan, sometimes it is the time that drying out your patience. Out of all those complexity, i realised, at times simplicity is the best way to live your life. Some simple little thing you do might actually be more meaningful that trying too hard and burn yourself out. Dedicated your attention to that one girl that deserve the best, is better than trying to flirt with 10 girls in the same time.  Simple and straight forward, just like a cup of Latte.

0 comments: