Monday, May 9, 2011

The touch

I have been lacking of confidence ever since i got here.Sometimes trying to hide it is kinda tough, because i tend to get really lonely here. What do you expect? I have everything back home, i own the uni,i have everything i need, where else i have to start everything again here.

At times it can be frustrating, but the feeling, it is coming back. I can feel it is getting better, it won't take long.....

Thank you for always being with me, though i never actually tell you, cause i don't want you to worry, but you always have faith me, and i will have to live up to that expectation, to be a better man.

never forget the day u try to hide your tears when i am boarding the plane, all the oath i made when i sat down in the plane. Never truly understand how hard it is for you to see your only child leaving, i know it has been tough for you.

I will never forget the oath i made, 4 more years are all it is gonna take. God please, let me fulfill the promise i made to the woman i loved the most

Happy Mothers day
I love you,mom

0 comments: