Friday, January 7, 2011

Segamat

It has been one whole week since i last post something here. Never know it is comfortable just by staying at home. Playing with my Samsung Notebook, watch movie and crap with my mom. At last,i managed to the plane ticket to Otago.Though i still feel it's kinda expensive,but i shouldn't complain much.After all,this is gonna be the first time i m gonna travel far away from home. Two years ago,if i ever heard the line going oversea, i would be really excited and looking forward to it. But the present me,the older me seems to be reluctant to leave this country. As i grow older,i start to feel i have more and more responsibilites laid on my shoulder. n.n but guess no matter how many times i bark on it,it is still a process everyone gonna go through. I might complain,but i know it is unavoidable :)

0 comments: